Weber Spirit E-310
Released December, 2006
The Pros:Easy to clean up afterward, no tight little corners to try and scrub. Heat is even throughout the cooking surface. Heats up fairly quickly, makes grill time shorter.
The Cons:Setting it up in the first place takes some time and patience.
The Weber Spirit E-310 is a gas grill constructed from a fully-enclosed stainless steel cart with stainless steel doors and a porcelain-enameled shroud. The second model in the Weber Spirit series, the Spirit E-310 is in fact an upgrade from the Spirit E-210 and features a cooking system with 3 (versus 2) stainless steel burners that burn at 36,000 (versus 26,000) BTU per hour.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
In addition, the Spirit E-310 houses a 611 (versus 528) square inch cooking area including a 424 sq. in. primary cooking area, a 112 sq. in. warming-rack, and a 75 sq. in. warm-up basket area. Like its predecessor, the Spirit E-310 includes a Crossover ignition system that lights the entire grill with the push of one button, not to mention a Flavorizer bar that eliminates grease-fueled glare-ups by vaporizing fat and juices as soon as they hit the bars. The Spirit E-310 also comes equipped with rugged/weather-resistant Crackproof wheels, a removable thermostat, right/left hand condiment baskets, three tool holders, a precision fuel gauge, a 10-foot flexible hose, and even a Weber cookbook. The Weber Spirit E-310 retails for $399.99 (versus $299.99) and comes with a limited lifetime warranty that provides coverage for the castings and the shroud for up to 25 years.
- Available as either a Natural Gas or Propane grill
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- 36,000 BTU-per-hour input
- Crossover ignition system
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars
- Primary cooking area = 424 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 112 sq. in.
- Warm-Up basket area = 75 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 611 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes 10-foot flexible hose
- Dimensions w/Lid Open (H x W x D): 63 x 54 x 30”
- 3 Tool holders
- Right-hand and left-hand condiment baskets
- Precision fuel gauge
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weber Cookbook
User Reviews (2)
easy to clean up afterward, no tight little corners to try and scrub
heat is even throughout the cooking surface
heats up fairly quickly, makes grill time shorter
solid components feel high quality and sturdy
flexible operation, can control the heat and shift the grates around
enclosed cabinet adds both storage and stability, good design
setting it up in the first place takes some time and patience
You may also like...