Weber Spirit E-210
Released December, 2006
The Pros:Good price point. Higher quality grill then other ones in similar price range.
The Cons:May be too small for some users.
The Weber Spirit E-210 is a gas grill constructed from a fully-enclosed stainless steel cart with stainless steel doors and a porcelain-enameled shroud. The first model in the Weber Spirit series, the Spirit E-210 features a cooking system with 2 stainless steel burners that burn at 26,000 BTU per hour.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Plus the Spirit E-310 houses a 528 square inch cooking area including a 350 sq. in. primary cooking area, a 108 sq. in. warming-rack, and a 70 sq. in. warm-up basket area. In addition, the Spirit E-210 includes a Crossover ignition system that lights the entire grill with the push of one button, not to mention a Flavorizer bar that eliminates grease-fueled glare-ups by vaporizing fat and juices as soon as they hit the bars. The Spirit E-210 also comes equipped with rugged/weather-resistant Crackproof wheels, a removable thermostat, right/left hand condiment baskets, three tool holders, a precision fuel gauge, a 10-foot flexible hose, and even a Weber cookbook. The Weber Spirit E-210 retails for $299.99 and comes with a limited lifetime warranty that provides coverage for the castings and the shroud for up to 25 years.
- Available as either a Natural Gas or Propane grill
- 2 Stainless steel burners
- 26,000 BTU-per-hour input
- Crossover ignition system
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars
- Primary cooking area = 350 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 108 sq. in.
- Warm-Up basket area = 70 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 528 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes 10-foot flexible hose
- Dimensions w/Lid Open (H x W x D): 59.5 x 51.5 x 28”
- 3 Tool holders
- Right-hand and left-hand condiment baskets
- Precision fuel gauge
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
User Reviews (1)
Higher quality grill then other ones in similar price range
May be too small for some users
You may also like...