Weber Genesis S-320
Released December, 2006
The Pros:Included assembly instructions are easy to follow. Tank weight hanger allows you to see propane levels at a glance. Cooks very evenly and efficiently.
The Cons:The right side platform has very little workable space due to lots of large control knobs. BTU output rating is lower than other grills in the same price range.
The Weber Genesis S-320 is a gas grill constructed from an enclosed cart with stainless steel doors, stainless steel handles, and a stainless steel shroud. An upgrade from the E-310 and S-310, the Genesis S-320 not only includes 3 stainless burners that burn at 42,000 BTU per hour, but it also features an input flush-mounted side burner that burns at 12,000 BTU per hour.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
In all other way, however, the Genesis S-320 is exactly the same as its predecessor. For instance, the Genesis S-320 also houses a 637 square inch cooking area including a 507 sq. in. primary cooking area and a 130 sq. in. warming-rack. Like its peer, the Genesis S-320 includes a Crossover ignition system that lights the entire grill with the push of one button, not to mention a Flavorizer bar that eliminates grease-fueled glare-ups by vaporizing fat and juices as soon as they hit the bars. The Genesis S-320 also comes equipped with six tool holders, a precision fuel gauge, 2 stainless steel work surfaces, 2 heavy-duty front locking casters, 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters, a 10-foot flexible hose, and even a Weber cookbook. The Weber Genesis S-320 retails for $849.99 (versus $799.99) and comes with a limited lifetime warranty that provides coverage for the castings and the shroud for up to 25 years.
- Available as either a Natural Gas or Propane grill
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- 42,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- Electronic Crossover ignition system
- 7mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- Primary cooking area = 507 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 130 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 637 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- Dimensions w/Lid Open (H x W x D): 64.5 x 60 x 30”
- 6 Tool holders
- Precision fuel gauge
- 2 stainless steel work surfaces
- 2 heavy-duty front locking casters
- 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weber Cookbook
User Reviews (1)
Included assembly instructions are easy to follow.
Tank weight hanger allows you to see propane levels at a glance.
Cooks very evenly and efficiently.
Sturdily built--stainless steel components, welded box frame.
Heats up very quickly--about 3-5 minutes from cold to 400 degrees.
The right side platform has very little workable space due to lots of large control knobs.
BTU output rating is lower than other grills in the same price range.
You may also like...