Weber Genesis S-310
Released December, 2006
The Pros:Heating is very even, no cold spots or overly scorching spots. Heats up quickly, very little wait to get cooking. Solid stainless steel construction, doesn't flex or warp with use.
The Cons:Ships almost completely disassembled, takes some work to put together. After some exposure to the weather, surfaces can become spotted and rust does appear.
The Weber Genesis S-310 is a gas grill constructed from an enclosed cart with stainless steel doors, stainless steel handles, and a stainless steel shroud. A peer to the Genesis E-310, the only difference between the S-310 and its predecessor is that it isn’t painted.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Other than that, for S-310 is exactly like the E-310. For instance, the Genesis S-310 also features a cooking system with 3 stainless steel burners that burn at 42,000 BTU per hour, not to mention a 637 square inch cooking area including a 507 sq. in. primary cooking area and a 130 sq. in. warming-rack. Like its peer, the Genesis S-310 includes a Crossover ignition system that lights the entire grill with the push of one button, not to mention a Flavorizer bar that eliminates grease-fueled glare-ups by vaporizing fat and juices as soon as they hit the bars. The Genesis S-310 also comes equipped with six tool holders, a precision fuel gauge, 2 stainless steel work surfaces, 2 heavy-duty front locking casters, 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters, a 10-foot flexible hose, and even a Weber cookbook. The Weber Genesis S-310 retails for $799.99 (versus $699.99) and comes with a limited lifetime warranty that provides coverage for the castings and the steel shroud for up to 25 years.
- Available as either a Natural Gas or Propane grill
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- 42,000 BTU-per-hour input
- Electronic Crossover ignition system
- 7mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- Primary cooking area = 507 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 130 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 637 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- Dimensions w/Lid Open (H x W x D): 64.5 x 60 x 30”
- 6 Tool holders
- Precision fuel gauge
- 2 stainless steel work surfaces
- 2 heavy-duty front locking casters
- 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weber Cookbook
User Reviews (1)
heating is very even, no cold spots or overly scorching spots
heats up quickly, very little wait to get cooking
solid stainless steel construction, doesn't flex or warp with use
fuel control is well handled, flareups are rare
knobs are located on top and out of reach of small children
ships almost completely disassembled, takes some work to put together
after some exposure to the weather, surfaces can become spotted and rust does appear
You may also like...