IKEA Vanvik Bed
Released February, 2011
The Pros:Skirt goes right down to the floor. Easily store things under the bed. Cover can be easily replaced and washed.
The Cons:Can really only use an IKEA mattress with the frame. More expensive than most other bed frames from IKEA.
The IKEA Vanvik Bed is a mid-cost bed frame with cover, available in full and queen sizes. In promotion, IKEA emphasizes the fact that it is easy to keep the 100% cotton cover clean, as it is removable and machine washable.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The SKORVA midbeam of this bed frame is comprised of galvanized steel, a feature geared toward support and durability. The rest of the bed is constructed with a combination of solid pine, plywood, polyester materials and particleboard. This construction helps to ensure durability, as well as comfort. Though they are needed to complete the bed, the mattress, bedlinens and slatted bed base are all sold separately. IKEA recommends coordinating the Vanvik bed frame with other furniture in the HEMNES series.
- Size options
- Machine washable cover
- Color: Blue/White
- SKORVA midbeam
- Slatted bed base sold separately
- Mattress sold separately
- Bedlinens sold separately
- Headboard construction: Plywood, Solid pine, Polyester wadding, Polyester wadding, Non-woven polyester fabric, Particleboard, Fiberboard, Paper, High resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam)
- Bedside construction: Solid pine, Polyester wadding, Non-woven polyester fabric
- Leg construction: Aluminum, Pigmented epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Cover construction: 100 % cotton
- Full - 89 3/8" x 56 1/4" (for a mattress sized 74 3/8" x 53 1/8")
- Queen - 94 1/8" x 63 3/8" (for a mattress sized 79 1/2" x 59 7/8")
User Reviews (2)
Skirt goes right down to the floor
Easily store things under the bed
Cover can be easily replaced and washed
Available in both black and white
Can really only use an IKEA mattress with the frame
More expensive than most other bed frames from IKEA
You may also like...