Emerson Big Blue 1F95-1280
Released January, 2010
The Emerson Big Blue 1F95-1280 is a high-end touch-screen capable thermostat designed to be installed in a commercial establishment; more specifically the device is meant for Single Stage, Multi-Stage and Heat Pump applications.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The 1F95-1280 is part of White Rodger's "90 series Big Blue Touchscreen thermostats". The Big Blue 1F95-1280 model features a 12 square inch total touch-screen display equipped with a 10 second LED back-light; and large touch key icons meant to provide the average consumer ease of use. A unique keypad lockout feature enables the keypad to be partially or completely locked from use unless a password code is entered by certain personnel; this restricts outside parties from changing heat/cool settings. The 1F95-1280 thermostat meets Energy Star specifications as well as California building code (Title 24) requirements.
The Emerson Big Blue 1F95-1280 model is dual-powered; meaning the device can be either battery powered or hardwired through original thermostat placement wiring leaving the installer with the choice of power source. The 1F95-1280 includes 7 day, or 5/1/1 day programmable modes and an option to leave the device non-programmable upon installation. The thermostat is additionally equipped with a "call for service" indicator that can be triggered by a self-diagnostic mode; this saves users the option of troubleshooting when there is a serious problem with the device or connected hardware. The Emerson Big Blue 1F95-1280 includes additional features such as a remote sensing feature for both indoors/ and outdoors (wired outdoor sensor), a fully programmable fan mode, a unique circulator fan cycling mode which automatically cycles the fan on for 10 minutes and off for 20 when the thermostat has not called for cooling within the past 60 minutes, daylight savings mode, security settings with option for keypad lockout, a 3 wire zone valve and dual fuel/heat pump control.
- High-end commercial thermostat
- Single Stage
- Dual Fuel/Heat Pump Control support
- 12 square inch touch-screen display
- 10 Second Blue LED backlight
- Large Touch Key Icons
- Security Settings- Keypad Lockout option
- Dual-Powered (Chosen upon installation)
- Programmable modes
- 7 Day
- 5/1/1 Day
- Fan Mode
- Circulater Fan Cycling Mode
- 2 time and 2 temperature settings (programmable)
- Non-Programmable Mode
- Unique "Call For Service" Indicator
- Remote Sensing (Indoor/Outdoor)
- Daylight Savings Mode
- Meets Energy Star and California Building Code (Title 24) Specifications
- 3 Wire Zone Valve
- Exclusive "Cool Savings" feature "saves up to 33% more energy during peak A/C demand"
- Compressor Lockout Protection (Damaged Compressor)
- Electrical Specs
- Electrical Rating
- Battery Power: mV to 30 VAC, NEC Class II, 50/60 Hz or DC
- Hardwire Power: 20 to 30 VAC
- Terminal Load: 1 .5 A per terminal, 2.5 A maximum all terminals combined
- Supported Systems
- Single Stage gas, oil, electric
- Single Stage heat pump
- Multi Stage gas, oil, electric
- Multi Stage heat pump
- Thermal Specs
- Setpoint Range: 45 to 99°F (7 to 37°C)
- Single Stage: Heat 0.6°F; Cool 1.2°F
- Multi Stage: Heat 0.6°F; Cool 1.2°F
- Heat Pump: Heat 1.2°F; Cool 1.5°F
- Operating Temperature: 32 to +105°F (0 to +41°C)
- Operating Humidity: 90% non-condensing max
- 4 9/16”H x 5 13/16”W x 1 3/16”D
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...