Brother Innov-is 80
Released November, 2007
The Pros:Manual upper thread tension adjustment. Alphabet and number stitches. Automatic bobbin winding.
The Innov-is 80 is part of the Project Runway Limited Edition from Brother which was featured in the TV show along with the Innov-is 40. Both machines have a monochrome LCD display and 7 point feed dog system, meaning there are seven points of contact against the bottom of the fabric every time the system pushes forward.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Whereas the Innov-is 40 uses a dial, this one has a numeric keypad for selecting stitches on the LCD screen, and the total stitches have doubled as well to 80 along with 10 one-step buttonhole styles. 55 alphanumeric characters have been added for stitching words and numbers and a combine stitch function lets you get creative and expand the available stitch palate. Front panel switches for variable speed adjustment, start/stop and reverse make for extra control, and the drop in 'Quick-Set' bobbin and automatic needle threading make for a fast setup time. This model comes with a hard cover carrying case making it good for travel.
- Built-In Stitches: 80
- 55 Alphanumeric Characters
- Built-In Buttonhole Styles: 10
- Stitch Width: Up to 7mm
- Stitch Length: Up to 5mm
- Reinforcement Function: Yes, Automatic
- Utility Stitch Functions: Yes
- LCD Monochrome Display
- Stitch Selection: Direct selection buttons and 10 key touchpad
- Accessory Storage: Built-in
- Carrying Case: Hard Cover
- Included Accessory Feet(not listed/based on similar brother machines): Buttonhole, Overcasting, Monogramming, Zipper, Zigzag, Blind Stitch, Button Sewing, Invisible Zipper, Cording
- In The Box: Seam ripper, Needle set, Twin needle, Ball-point needle, Cleaning brush, Screwdriver, Foot controller, Eyelet punch, Accessory bag, Manual, Accessory Caps
- Bobbin Winding System: Automatic
- Drop-in Quick-Set bobbin
- Automatic Needle Threading System
- Adjustable thread tension
- Twin needle capability
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 850
- Presser foot attachment: Snap-on
- Superior Feed Dog System: 7 point
- Sewing Workspace: 6.3" x 3.9"
- LED lit work Area
- Free Arm
- Dimensions: 13.59" x 7.24" x 11.69"
- Weight: 14 lbs
User Reviews (1)
Manual upper thread tension adjustment
Alphabet and number stitches
You may also like...