Brother Innov-is 40
Released November, 2007
The Pros:7 point feed dog system. LCD screen with program dial. Stop, start, reverse, speed adjust buttons.
The Project Runway Limited Edition Innov-is 40 is a digital sewing machine from Brother that includes 40 built-in stitches and 5 one-step buttonhole styles. Stitches may be selected from the diagram and entered using the LCD screen and dial.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Also featured on the Project Runway TV show is the Innov-is 80, which substitutes the dial for a numeric keypad, has 80 built-in stitches and a few other things like alphanumeric characters and the ability to combine stitches. Common features include automatic needle threading system, bobbin winding and Quick-Set top loading bobbin. Like other Brother machines a selection of snap on presser feet are included and the LCD display will tell you what foot to use for the selected stitch. This machine uses a heavy duty 7-point feed dog system which moves the material in a steady line with little nudging. Free motion stitching is also possible, and it can be operated with or without the foot pedal using the start/stop/reverse and speed control switch on the front panel.
- Built-In Stitches: 40
- Built-In Buttonhole Styles: 5
- Stitch Width: Up to 7mm
- Stitch Length: Up to 5mm
- Reinforcement Function: Yes, Automatic
- LCD Monochrome Display
- Stitch Selection: Jog Dial
- Accessory Storage: Built-in
- Carrying Case: Soft Cover
- Included Accessory Feet(not listed/based on similar brother machines): Buttonhole, Overcasting, Monogramming, Zipper, Zigzag, Blind Stitch, Button Sewing, Invisible Zipper, Cording
- In The Box: Seam ripper, Needle set, Twin needle, Ball-point needle, Cleaning brush, Screwdriver, Foot controller, Eyelet punch, Accessory bag, Manual, Accessory Caps
- Bobbin Winding System: Automatic
- Drop-in Quick-Set bobbin
- Automatic Needle Threading System
- Adjustable thread tension
- Twin needle capability
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 850
- Free Arm
- Presser foot attachment: Snap-on
- Superior Feed Dog System: 7 point
- LED lit work Area
- Dimensions: 13.46" x 7.11" x 9.52"
- Weight: 14 lbs
User Reviews (1)
LCD screen with program dial
Stop, start, reverse, speed adjust buttons
You may also like...