Released January, 2007
The Pros:Includes carrying case and fitted wide table attachment. Automatic threading and buttonhole. LCD display alerts you if an incorrect setting is selected and which foot to use.
The Brother CS-6000i is a computerized home sewing machine that can be used with or without the foot pedal via start/stop and speed controls on the front panel. The LCD display lets you choose from one of 60 built-in stitches, as outlined in the reference diagram on the side panel, as well as 7 styles of one-step buttonholes.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
When selecting stitches on the screen, an error message will tell you if you have set up incorrectly and will also tell you which presser foot to use. 7 presser feet included are buttonhole, overcasting, monogramming, zipper, zigzag, blind stitch, button fitting, walking foot and quilt guide. Although similar to the BC-1000, the CS-6000i features a white on navy blue design and comes with a carrying case and plastic fitted wide table support for larger projects. Other common features include automatic threader and buttonholer, bobbin winding system with Quick-Set drop-in bobbin, bright LED lit work area, and, removing the built-in storage compartment reveals the free arm design for sewing sleeves and cuffs.
- Built-In Decorative Stitches: 34
- Built-In Buttonhole Styles: 7, one-step
- Stitch Attributes: Twin-needle
- Stitch Width: 7mm, programmable
- Reinforcement Function: Manual
- Utility Stitch Functions: 41
- Stitch Length: 7mm, programmable
- Accessory Storage: Yes
- Carrying Case: Hard Case
- Included Accessory Feet: Buttonhole, Overcasting, Monogramming, Zipper, Zigzag, Blind Stitch, Button Fitting, Walking, Quilt Guide
- Wide Table: Yes
- In The Box: Seam ripper, Bobbins, Needle set, Twin needle, Cleaning brush, Screwdriver, Extra spool pin, Foot controller, Power cord, Manual
- Bobbin Winding System: Horizontal
- Quick-Set drop-in bobbin
- Automatic Needle Threading System
- Thread tension dial for perfect stitches
- Variable needle positions
- Thread cutter button: 2 manual
- One needle included with twin needle
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 850; Electronic speed adjustment; Operates with or without foot control
- Free Arm
- Presser foot attachment: Snap-on
- Superior Feed Dog System: Drop feed
- Presser Foot Pressure: Preset
- Automatic Presser Foot Lifter: Manual
- Presser Foot Height Adjustment: Preset
- Dual LED Work Area
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 9.75" x 9.6"
- Weight: 13 lbs
User Reviews (1)
Includes carrying case and fitted wide table attachment
Automatic threading and buttonhole
LCD display alerts you if an incorrect setting is selected and which foot to use
You may also like...