Released October, 2006
The Pros:Select stitches using LCD display. Automatic threading and Quick-Set bobbin. Horizontal bobbin winding system.
The Brother CE-4000 is a digital home sewing machine that has 40 built-in stitches and 5 styles of one-step buttonholes, all selectable from the front panel using the LCD display. It is lightweight at 11 lbs, only 1.3 pounds heavier than the BC-1000 sewing machine and features a built-in storage compartment that can be removed to use the free arm for sewing sleeves and cuffs.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
All of the stitches are diagrammed on the front which makes it easy to select, although it doesn't have the start/stop and speed controls on the panel so the foot pedal must be used. Common features found in most Brother machines include an automatic bobbin winding system, automatic needle threader with thread cutter, well lit LED work area and a selection of press-on presser feet. With the CE-4000 you get 7 presser feet: buttonhole, zipper, button sewing, overcasting, blind stitch, monogramming and zigzag. Maximum stitches per minute is 850, and a 6-point feed dog system make it possible for traditional free-motion quilting.
- Built-In Decorative Stitches: Yes
- Built-In Buttonhole Styles: 5
- Stitch Width: Up to 7mm
- Utility Stitch Functions: Yes
- Stitch Length: Up to 5mm
- Accessory Storage: Yes
- Included Accessory Feet: Buttonhole, Overcasting, Monogramming, Zipper, Zigzag, Blind Stitch, Button Sewing
- In The Box: Seam ripper, Needle (3pcs), Twin needle, Cleaning brush, Screwdriver, Extra spool pin, Foot controller, Power cord, Manual
- Bobbin Winding System: Horizontal, Automatic
- Quick-Set bobbin
- Automatic Needle Threading System
- Adjustable thread tension for perfect stitches
- Variable needle positions
- Thread cutter button: Yes
- One needle included with twin needle
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 850
- Free Arm
- LCD Control Panel
- Presser foot attachment: Snap-on
- Superior Feed Dog System: 6-point
- Bright work Area
- Dimensions: 16.1" x 6.7" x 11.4"
- Weight: 11 lbs
User Reviews (1)
Select stitches using LCD display
Automatic threading and Quick-Set bobbin
Horizontal bobbin winding system
You may also like...