Released January, 2007
The Pros:Lightweight. Easy threading system and Quick-Set bobbin. Well lit work area with LCD display.
The Brother BC-1000 is an entry level computerized sewing machine with LCD display and free arm design for sewing cuffs and sleeves. It comes with 6 different presser feet for various applications including buttonhole foot, button-fitting foot, overcasting foot, monogramming foot, zipper foot and blind stitch foot.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Patented Quick Set bobbin with thread cutter and easy threading system make it easy to set up and the work area is well lit with two bright LEDs. 60 stitch functions can be selected from the side panel, along with 7 buttonhole styles, 13 quilting stitches, 12 heirloom stitches and 34 decorative stitches. Electronic speed control is located on the side and there is a start/stop switch, although the included foot pedal may be used instead. It does not come with a carrying case but the overall weight is only 9.7 pounds and it has built-in storage.
- Built-In Decorative Stitches: 34
- Built-In Buttonhole Styles: 7
- Built-In Stitch Functions: 60
- Quilting Stitch Functions: 13
- Heirloom Stitch Functions: 12
- Accessory Storage: Built-In
- Included Accessory Feet: Buttonhole foot, Button-Fitting foot, Overcasting foot, Monogramming foot, Zipper foot and Blind Stitch foot
- In The Box: Seam Ripper, Cleaning Brush, Screwdriver, Extra Spool Pin, Bobbin, Eyelet Punch, Needle Set, Twin Needle
- Fast Bobbin Winding System
- Quick-Set Bobbin
- Manual Needle Threading System
- One needle included with twin needle
- Free Arm
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 9.9" x 14.9"
- Weight: 9.7 lbs
User Reviews (1)
Easy threading system and Quick-Set bobbin
Well lit work area with LCD display
Can be used without included foot pedal
You may also like...